Monday, July 5, 2010

Today


was a productive one!
Tags

Decided to upcycle some really cute packaging from my various goodies. Made some basic tag bases and went to town. These will be for sale on etsy for $5.

I think this one's really cute.

You can slip a little photo into this one.

Extra upcycled bits on this one.


Just a couple of the little ones.

Studio, part 1

So this is for people who think I'm always uber-organized. When I'm in the middle of making stuff, I have layers and layers of things. I just push aside and/or stack because I'm too into what I'm doing to stop and tidy. My grandma ALWAYS told me to clean as I go, but she was talking about in cooking. That I do do, but I hate cooking anymore, so it's kind of a moot point. I suppose those of you who love to cook probably can relate to the messiness, though. You get so into what you're creating,
you don't want to stop for the annoyances:)

Fixing a photo goof


It's as tight as it can get on the left side, but there are a couple of distractions in there. I'm not so into Photoshopping photos --
the journalist in me screams ethical foul.


But I'm not opposed to hiding the distractions:)


Here's the whole layout.

Layout interlude
This one's new. Keeping it simple to highlight the photos.



This one probably looks familiar. I forgot I had that other photo, so I had to make another side:)

Goofball interlude



Studio, part 2

All clean! Kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment