Saturday, February 27, 2010

Yummy day

Took the kids to this cute cupcake and coffee place (restaurant? diner? What do you call an establishment that actually sells frosting shots??) as a spur of the moment treat today. Sorry about the photo quality; I can't seem to remember my camera anymore and the G1 takes really wretched photos.


"I'll take this one and this one and this one ... "

" ... and this one and this one ... "

"Yes, these will do."

"I decree every day to be Cupcake Day!"


And in case you're wondering why all the photos are of Butterfly lately, it's because the Elephant seems unable to smile nicely for the camera now that he's 9. So if you have your heart set on seeing see blurry, weird faces, head to Google. I did manage to sneak this photo:

"If you start yelling right about here like you're having a tantrum, I can sneak in right over here and grab the chocolate ones."


When we left to go to a couple of antique stores (where I discovered Little Blue Books and a new collecting hobby, though I'm sticking with just the first 100), this is what greeted us outside:




Sheesh. Next time, we'll stay inside eating more cupcakes.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how curly her hair is! So cute! And I think the pics turned out great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, she's so cute!! zoe had curls like that when she was that age. and thanks for featuring my blog over there in the sidebar!! i was very excited when i saw it. :)

    ReplyDelete